Kamis, 26 Juni 2014

Conversation



K: Krishnaufal Anugrah Robby
D: Dokter


L: Lina
A: Apothecary



Situation 1
K  : Good afternoon, Doctor.
D  : Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
K  : Not for me, but for Julia.

D  : I’m sorry, Where is she?
K  : She just went to a toilet.
D  : Is she your girlsfriend?
K  : No, she’s not.
D  : Is she your sister?
K  : No, but she’s my wife. Here, is Lina.
L  : Hello, lina. How are you?           
L  : I’m not well, Doc.
D  : What’s the matter with you?
L  : I was having stomachache since yesterday.
D  : What did you eat yesterday?
L  : I always have breakfast, lunch, and dinner at home.
       And I always have clean meals
D  : How about the day before yesterday?
L  : I also had my meals at home.
D  : Can you take off your clothes and lie down on that bed?
L  : Certainly, doctor. What am I suffering?
D  : Well, Mrs. Julia, I’ve completed my examination.
       And I’m happy to say it’s nothing serious.
L  : Don’t you think you should take X-rays?
D  : I don’t think X-rays will be necesarry for this illness.
L  : Will I need a blood transfusion?
D  : No, Mrs. Julia, you won’t need a blood transfussion.
L  : It’s a contagious disease, isn’t it?
D  : I don’t belive so.
L  : Shouldn’t I stay in bed for the rest of the week?
D  : No, you should get outdoors more and get plenty of exercise.
L  : Can I be cured?
D  : You listen to my  advice and i’m certain you’ll be fine.
L  : What sould I do, doctor?
D  : Put this medicine on your arms every four
       hours and by tomorrow it will be all gone.
       It’s just a little heat rash, there’s nothing to worry about.
L  : What am I suffering, Doctor?
D  : I think that’s nothing to be worried.
L  : So, why I feel pain in my stomach?
D  : That’s because you’re having gastric, don’t worry you’ll recover soon.
L  : Shall I take some medicines, Doctor?
D  : I’ll give you a prescription.
       And you can get the medicine from chemists.
L  : What kind of medicine will you prescribe me, Doctor?
D  : It’s milky white colour liquid that you can take there times a day.
L  : How much do I have to take it each time?
D  : Each time you have to take one table spoon.
       The dosage of the medicine will be written on top of the bottle.
       Here is the pescription.
L  : Thank you, Doctor.
       How much do I have to pay for this examination?
D  : You only pay one hundred fifty thousand rupiahs.
L  : Thank you, Doctor.
       And here is the money.
D  : Thank you.
L  : Good bye
D  : Good bye.
Situation 2
A  : Anything I can do for you?
L  : Can I take this Presciption her?
A  : Certainly, you can.
       May I see that prescription?
L  : Yes, you may.
       Here it is.
A  : Thank you.
L  : How long does it take to prepare  this medicine?
A  : It takes about ten minutes to prepare it.
       Are you going to wait for it?
L  : Yes, I’m going to wait for it.
A  : All right, wait a moment.
       Here is your medicine.
       Don’t forget to shake the bottle, before you take it
       Thank you very much.
L  : I’d like something for a sore throat as well, please.
A  : These pastilles are good.
L  : Yes, they’ll do.
A  : Would you like lemon?
L  : Yes, please.
       And do you have any vitamin C tablets?
A  : Vitamin C is good for you when you’ve got a cold.
L  : Oh! Thank you.
A  : Here you are.
       Twenty vitamin C tablets and your throat pastilles.
L  : So, how much is it?
A  : It’ll be fifty thousand rupiahs.
L  : Here is the money.
A  : Thank you.

L  : You’re welcome.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar